Unlocking the Potential of Citizen Science Collaborations — LIBER-ECSA-Leiden University Citizen Science Webinar
This webinar is designed to discuss different approaches to citizen science by LIBER and ECSA Citizen Science Working Groups together with Leiden University, with the purpose of discovering synergies and potential opportunities for collaboration.
During the webinar, speakers will cover:
- achievements in advancing citizen science at libraries and universities;
- the organisation of citizen science activities in universities, including a citizen science ‘engine room’ at the University of Southern Denmark;
- how to embed citizen science activities for research and education purposes through sharing best practices, policies, and ‘sharing’ programmes;
- finding the ‘sweet spot’ for citizen science in the matrix of faculty silos, top-down research, and bottom-up collaboration.
Meet the speakers:
- Tiberius Ignat, Director of Scientific Knowledge Services (SKS).
- Anne Kathrine Overgaard, Head of External Projects at the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southern Denmark.
- Thomas Kaarsted, Deputy Library Director at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Margaret Gold, Coordinator of the Citizen Science Lab at Leiden University.
📅 The webinar will take place on the 16th of March at 15:00 CET.
✍ You can register here.